Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, Drive around 3 hours to Luxor, opportunity your visit in the west bank where you can see the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was worn for burial, there are manifold kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty(1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will passing by the colossi of Memnon for about 15 minutes ( Remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III ), back to the east bank in Luxor, lunch at local restaurant, continue you tour to run in Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worth in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his uxorial Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour through visiting the Temple From Luxor. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Commonwealth and it was completed past Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Back to your hotel.
* Pick up & Drop off services from / to Aswan hotel
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Qualified Egyptologist guide
* Entrance fees to group the mentioned sites
* Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
* All service charges & taxes.
* Either extras hardly mentioned in the program
* Gratuities .
What To Bring:
* Passport telling for 6 months
* Comfortable shoes
* Cotton clothes in summer
* Warm clothes in winter
* Sun block
* Photo/Video Camera